Terms and Conditions
As a condition of participation in the ImagiNations Design Competition and in order for Walt Disney Imagineering to review participant submissions, it is required that each participant agree to the following terms and conditions:
- In consideration of the opportunity for a participant to receive an Internship or Associate position with Walt Disney Imagineering, Walt Disney Imagineering will own, in its entirety, all concepts, samples, and materials submitted
- Submission of any Competition entry, Samples, and/ or Materials is entirely voluntary, and not submitted with any expectation of confidentiality.
- Walt Disney Imagineering has no obligation either express or implied, with regard to the use of or failure to use anything submitted.
- Participant will not assert against Walt Disney Imagineering, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, assigns, officers, agents or employees any claim based on plagiarism, infringement, misappropriation of ideas, confidential relationship, implied contract, unfair competition or otherwise, arising out of any use or alleged use by Walt Disney Imagineering of anything submitted.
- Participant warrants that the submission, including all materials or samples, is original work of participant, that participant has full power and authority to submit them to Walt Disney Imagineering, and that participant has the exclusive right to grant all rights to them.
I understand and agree to the above terms and conditions, and by downloading the entry form acknowledge my agreement to the same.
Entry Form 2011
The ImagiNations entry form is an interactive pdf that may be completed electronically with the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please complete the form electronically, print it, ensure all team members have signed the form and then have your Advisor or Representative complete their section.
When completed, please mail the form to the address below.
Along with your entry form please include:
- A one page overview of your idea
- A resume for each team member
For valid entry, your entry form must be signed by one of the following:
- A University Department advisor (if majoring in one of the disciplines listed in guidelines)
- An Association representative
- A 501 (c)3 Creative Arts Organization representative
- Additionally, 501 (c)3 organizations must submit a copy of their organization certification as a 501 (c)3 organization along with the application.
Submit your entry to the following address:
Walt Disney Imagineering
Global Strategies for Diversity & Inclusion
1401 Flower Street MC 9030
Glendale, CA 91221-5020
For Further Information