The world is full of Natural and Ancient wonders that are difficult to enjoy and explore either because they are remote, inhospitable, or have disappeared from time.
In what ways can you create an experience that explores and shares these Wonders safely for a wide range of guests, at or near the original presumed location?
- Honoring the environment, history, codes and local ordinances.
- Sharing the experience with a group.
- The integration of traditional methodologies and advanced technology solutions to create and share the experience.
- Include the expertise of everyone on your cross disciplinary team to support your idea.
- Tell a family-friendly story.
The project should not include:
- Do not use Disney IP (Intellectual Property) in any part of your proposal.
- Do not use any Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality or Mixed Reality based solutions in your proposal.
Select one of the traditionally accepted Natural and Ancient Wonders of the World listed below:
- Mount Everest
- The Grand Canyon
- The Northern Lights
- The Harbor at Rio de Janeiro
- The Great Barrier Reef
- Paricutin: The Volcano in a Cornfield
- Victoria Falls
- Great Pyramid at Giza Egypt
- The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- The Statue of Zeus at Olympia
- The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
- The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
- The Colossus of Rhodes
- The Lighthouse at Alexandria, Egypt